Epcot Fastpass Tiers
The Epcot fast passes system is different than the Magic Kingdom where you can choose whatever 3 attractions you like. Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and the Animal Kingdom are all the same with a tiered system.
With the tiered system, guests can choose 1 attraction from tier 1 and 2 attractions from tier 2.
Epcot Fastpass Tier 1 Attractions
You can only book 1 tier 1 Epcot fast pass to start off with. The 5 attractions are as follows:
- Epcot Forever: a reserved standing area for the fireworks display. (any height)
- Frozen Ever After (any height)
- Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot (any height)
- Soarin’ Around the World (40″)
- Test Track (40″)
Epcot Fastpass Tier 2 Attractions
You can book 2 Epcot fast passes for tier 2 attractions. The attractions are as follows:
Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival (any height)
Journey Into Imagination With Figment (any height)
- Living with the Land (any height)
- Mission: Space (40″)
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends (any height)
- Spaceship Earth (any height)
- Turtle Talk With Crush (any height)
My Epcot Fastpass recommendations
As I’ve said in previous posts, every family is different based on age and previous experiences at Epcot, so my recommendations might not suit everyone.
Epcot is my favorite park at Walt Disney World. I recommend getting the following Epcot fast passes:
- Tier 1
- Soarin’ Around the World: Soarin’ is a ride that can only be found at Disney Parks. the ride system was designed in house by the Imagineers and is one of the best rides they’ve ever created, in my opinion. The wait can get up to 2-4 hours during busy times at the park.
- Tier 2
- Spaceship Earth: This is an Epcot classic that, despite the ride being in constant motion, can have a really long line. It has been updated since Epcot opened and will be getting a facelift again soon with all the updates coming to Epcot.
- The Sea with Nemo & Friends: This ride, while not being the only way into The Seas pavilion, is a great way to enter the pavilion as it’s like you’re traveling into a new underwater world. I’m not a big fan of the Nemo movies, but this ride is so much fun!
Can I just book more Tier 1 Epcot Fast Passes after I’ve used the first one?
No! You need to book 1 tier 1 and 2 tier 2 fast passes and use all 3 before you can book a second tier 1 fast pass.