Times are tough, everything sucks, we’re getting more broke by the day, and we’re all stuck at home. As a result, I’ve created this at home scavenger hunt to hopefully help you pass the time and put a smile on your face at the same time.
At Home Scavenger Hunt
This can be done as fast as possible, over the course of a few days, or take a long as you want. As long as you’re having fun there is no wrong way to do this scavenger hunt.
I know I’ve been posting a lot of things for kids lately, but this scavenger hunt has no age limit. It was purposely created for everyone!
Want to share your journey? I hope you do, on Facebook tag Roaming Nanny and on Instagram tag @roamingnanny. I’ll be sharing some of my favorite photos and videos I receive!
- Put on every article of clothing you own and take a photo
- Make your own milkshakes and remember to get creative with the ingredients.
- Think of a YouTube video you remember watching a long time ago, go find it and watch it again.
- Watch the favorite movies of all the people that live in your house.
- Remake this photo:
- Look around the house and see how much spare change you can find.
- Play a board game
- Find a souvenir from your favorite vacation
- Make videos of your best impressions of Mickey Mouse
- Play Chubby Bunny
- Create a secret code and write a letter to a friend
- Find a pink pencil
- Participate in the Getty Museum Challenge
- Recreate an old family photo
- Create a mega ice cream sundae and eat it
Pin it for Later
- Work together to create a Rube Goldberg Machine
- Take a photo of a mid-air jumping high-five
- Look for a book that no one in the house has ever read and read it aloud to each other
- Find a red thumb tack
- Using whatever you can find in the house make a model of the Empire State Building
- Take a virtual trip
- Pick and song and create the most amazing best air guitar video
- Build a fort out of sheets and blankets
- Make homemade bubbles and see who can blow the biggest one
- Take your best Rocky Balboa victory photo at the top of some stairs
- Find your old Halloween costumes and put them on for a photoshoot
- Put on clothes that have every color of the rainbow and take a photo
- Find baby photos of everyone that lives in your home
- Create a piece of artwork using whatever medium you wish
- Recreate this scene from Say Anything: